Survey Head FOUR
Combining the strengths of the Survey and Subbottom Head allows for detailed tracking and exploring of underwater structures and seabed profiles
The Survey Head FOUR is equipped with a Multi-beam echo sounder, a subbottom profiler and a rotatable camera. It offers a full sensor suite for advanced survey tasks.
The system consists of:
- A NORBIT Wide Band Multi-beam System (WBMS) - a compact high resolution wide-swath multi-beam sonar
- An ATLAS IP Camera, specifically built for deep water operation, that combines high resolution HD video with great light sensitivity.
- A Tritech Parametric Sub-Bottom Profiler that allows for a raw 200kHz seabed profile, as well as 20kHz subbottom layers produced by the parametric pulse.
- A connecting port for the G 882 Marine Magnetometer of Geometrics
- The additional sensor can be towed behind the AUV and completes the subbottom survey capabilities of this advanced SwapHead